First Aid Products
Stay prepared and stay protected, with high quality personal protective equipment. We carry everything from basic barrier masks to fully Occupational Health and Safety approved First Aid Kits.
Don’t see something here you need? Contact us. We can bring in any specialty item, or get you to the people that can! Need training on how to use barriers effectively, register for one of our First Aid training courses.
CPR Barrier Devices
Laerdal Pocket Mask – $40.00
The Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim.
You can order this item in either the standard hard yellow clam shell case or the soft case (blue/black).
Laerdal Pediatric Pocket Mask – $40.00
Children are not just little adults. They have unique features that require unique equipment. The Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask has been designed to address the different anatomical needs of the paediatric patient while providing the efficacy and protection appreciated by the rescuer. Utilizing the same low-resistance oneway valve as the traditional Laerdal Pocket Mask in combination with a transparent soft silicone mask, the Laerdal Paediatric Pocket Mask is an excellent companion for the professional rescuer and first responder who have contact with infants and children.
Laerdal Keyring Mask – $15.00
Key Ring clips on belt loop, handbag or fits in your pocket.
Offering protection to both rescuer and victim when used by CPR trained rescuers. Ideal for carrying every day, and in first aid kits.
- Helps overcome hesitation to start resuscitation
- Helps prevent direct contact with victim’s mouth, nose and face
- Plastic sheet and 3M™ Filtrete™ hydrophobic filter helps prevent possible contact with victim’s saliva or blood
- Bi-directional filter, and imprinted graphic directions for use
- Fits into wallets, pockets, small handbags and first aid kits
- Available in a small soft pouch with key chain, or in a convenient wallet-size package