First Aid & CPR Recertifications
What is a Recertification?
Recertifications are shorter, and less expensive than full courses.
How much does a Recertification cost?
The cost is based upon the certification you require. Group and Corporate pricing options are available.
How long is a Recertification course?
Lengths of the courses vary. A good estimate is about half the normal course length.
What content does a Recertification cover?
The content is the same content received in the full course only condensed and designed to test and refresh the participants knowledge.
Who can take a Recertification course?
Recertifications are designed for:
- Those who hold a current valid First Aid/CPR Certification through any recognized provider (Red Cross, St. John Ambulance, Heart & Stroke, Life Saving Society)
- Those who want to keep current and competent in their First Aid and CPR skills
- Those that are required to complete certification regularly for Occupational Health and Safety or other Professional Memberships
- Those that are required to earn points (credits) for Continuing Educational Requirements in their Professional Society
Recertification Course Details:
- CPR & AED
- Length: 4 Hours
- Cost: $50.00/Participant
- Emergency First Aid & CPR
- Length: 6 Hours
- Cost: $80.00/Participant
- Standard First Aid & CPR
- Length: 7-8 Hours
- Cost: $100.00/Participant
- Child Care First Aid & CPR (Level B)
- Length: 9 Hours
- Cost: $120.00/Participant
For more information, contact us!